The Aquaracer is as beautiful to the eye as it is a pleasure to wear, this must have timepiece design takes its inspiration from great Heuer aquatic watches of the past. It is a professional water sports watch developed to meet the most extreme requirements being resistant and reliable.
Offering the most perfect combination of a casual and dressy timepiece. Its reliability is a very important criteria for people who want a striking and elegant timepiece, but not a fragile one: a timepiece they can wear even when things get intense!
New Aquaracer 300m, the bold sports watch for young people
The new Aquaracer 300M collection—named after its 300-meter dive capacity—exemplifies the line’s performance qualities more than ever, but also enhances its refined, sporty allure. Each timepiece is a true seafarer and diving instrument, fully water and shock resistant. Which means that, whether water means for you diving, sailing, riding, surfing or swimming, you can rely on the Aquaracer to accompany you: it will never crack under pressure.
Focus on the features
- A sports watch directly inspired by the diving world for a casual yet elegant effect.
- New design of the bezel for a modern look. Six ergonomic studs to easily set it up when wearing gloves. A screw-in crown for more security and precision.
- Unidirectional bezel to measure time limits or elapsed dive time. An accidental movement of the bezel could only reduce the indicated time remaining, an essential safety factor for divers.
- High range finishing’s on the case, bezel and bracelet.
- A dial with horizontal streak effects for an avant-garde look and luminescent markers on indexes and hands.
- A folding clasp with a double security to prevent any accidental opening and with a special diving extension
- Water-resistant to 300 meters: strict testing, double gaskets and rigorous manufacturing standards make of the new Aquaracer a highly reliable watch